"Fake Post"
OOC: I think I fixed everything. How's this post?

IC:

The male seemed eager and happy, unlike herself. He was also being a bit submissive himself, so he was probably a loner, like herself. She loosened her posture a bit, trying to seem more relaxed. Her fear of rejection and wish for another's company and comfort warred, and her wish for someone to speak to and her past confidence won. She looked around for some berries or whatnot, just in case he was hungry. He hadn't said anything of the sort yet, but just in case...

She nodded and wagged her tail slightly at acknowledgement of his thanks. He then proceded to ask many questions in one breath, and she couldn't help but wince a little. She then regained composure, remembering that if she was going to be among others, she was going to have to answer some questions. She did, after all, come out of nowhere. "My name is Lunatoke Asnar, but you may just call me Lunatoke," she answered. "If that is alright with you, Mr. Kaveh," she added, being polite. "I am from down south, where the climate is warm and there are many squirrels." She settled down even more, remembering her past life. "I used to live among four tribes. The alphas were kind and true, and the members helped one another no matter their origin. I fished a lot, but I mostly stayed on my own. I found out a few recipes to heal wound infection and the like--Oh, I do hope there are some of those fruits out here--and that was pretty much it." Lunatoke winced, remembering what happened afterwards. "Then, there was a great fire. Lightning struck our Great Tree, and flames devoured everything. I ran to the north, and I wound up here. That may explain why this smoky stench clings to my poor fur," Lunatoke shrugged, as if it didn't matter.
She snapped back to the present, and worried about whether she had put a burden on the young male with her ramblings.

"I hope that wasn't too much for you," she whimpered. She really did feel terrible about reflecting on the recent tragedy. "Are you hungry?" she remembered, looking at the small berry remains she had found while looking about. "I've still got some rations left. You are so skinny, you know. Where are you from, if I might ask? You seem like a kind wolf. Am I in a pack territory? I hope I'm not, that would be trespassing..." Lunatoke rambled, gathering things together. It had seemed so long since she had spoken, and she really did like the feel of this new wolf. She hoped he would stay for just a bit longer, to get some things off her chest.

Messages In This Thread