"Fake Post"
Lunatoke nodded. "Totake was my very best friend. He was always cheerful, no matter what was going on." She noticed his sheepish look as she spoke of pears. There was no really good way to describe pears without drawing one, so she did. She used one of her paws to carefully draw a pear; the way they were round at the edges and thin in the middle. Lunatoke used a claw to draw the dots on the pear. "There," she woofed gently. "That is a pear. If you're absolutely sure you'd bumble it up, though..." she added, smiling, "then you can always ask me to make it."

Relaxing, Lunatoke listened as Enlil spoke of his family's tribe. She shook her head. "No, there's nothing weird about that. In fact, I suppose you'd consider me strange for living in such a big family," she shrugged. Most of the wolves in the tribes were, in fact, related. But, that was old news. Lunatoke heard the snap as well, but paid no attention. The noise wasn't big enough to be a threat. More likely, it was a rabbit or something.

Lunatoke listened as Enlil spoke of what he'd heard. She nodded at his last statement. She wouldn't want to get trapped in a warlike pack; she was a peaceful wolf, even if she did have a vicious bite. "THat's a good idea. Perhaps I should learn some more about the packs before joining one. Thank you for the information, and you're welcome around my place whenever. Are there any questions you have for me?"

Messages In This Thread