Do New Starts = Good Beginnings?
[html]

nope its fine(:

Aslan seemed to be getting weaker and weaker by the second. His ears flickered slightly when he heard footsteps but he made no effort to look up. He let the tears flow freely, his left eye's tears were mingled with blood. His chest was stained and still leaking the coper smelling liquid. He felt whoever it was that had been approaching pull him back. hayır! Annemi istiyorum!" He yelled it out, tears streaming down his face. He struggled against the woman holding him but when she spoke English he looked at her. He knew English! He could understand her. She said there was nothing he could do. He repeated his earlier statement, hayır! Annemi istiyorum! No! I want my mommy!" He said it in English as well so she could understand him.

The woman said she would take care of him. He looked her in the eyes, shutting his left one tight, for it hurt very bad. He sobbed more, "What about anne?" He cried and pressed his head to the woman's chest. He cried and cried. "Anne... anne.." He whispered it over and over again. His mother was gone, but he had a new one. It didn't matter. His mom had risked her life to save her only surviving pup. She had left her homeland so that he wouldn't be in danger. The memories of her almost dying before rushed through his head. It felt like a dam broke in his mind and everything was clear. The same thing had happened to her before but someone had given her medicane that had helped her. He should have asked for some more... but he didn't. And now she was dead.

The woman repeated herself again. I will take care of you. She got up and walked away and Aslan reluctently followed. Not without first giving his mom a good-bye. He walked over to her quite and still body. He cried some more and licked her cheek. There was blood on it and the copper taste filled his mouth. He sobbed more and nuzzled her still slightly warm cheek. Güle güle anne. cennet için güvenli bir yolculuk var. Seni seviyorum! Good bye mommy. Have a safe trip to heaven. I love you!" He repeated his words in English so he wouldn't have to translate them later should the woman ask what he said. He turned and bounded after the woman. Tears flowed down his face and blood dripped steadily off of his stained pelt. "My anne is gone!" He collapsed on the ground, crying hard.

Aslan does. "Aslan speaks." Aslan thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.aslan-blood b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2a1a1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aslan-blood .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b2a1a1;}
.aslan-blood p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aslan-blood {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#810e0a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AaUai.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #804140; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFBFBF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread