Do New Starts = Good Beginnings?
[html]

"Maybe... But I still would have been happy to travel with little one my age." He spoke rather matter-of-factly. "Oh! I love Jupiter, my favorite is umm... Saturn though." He smiled. His mother had told him so much of astronomy while they were traveling on the boat. "My mommy always talked about how she want to go to Germany, but she never did. There were always lions that were in the way.." His voice trailed off, remembering the night he was born and the terror that he endoured. He pushed away the thought as he continued to gnaw on the meat. He would wait for Io to say something else.

His ears flicked towards Io when she spoke. His mouth opened slightly and he frowned, Ben senin kaybı için üzgünüm. Onlar muhteşem olurdu. I am sorry for your loss, they would have been gorgeous." He smiled small. He frowned again, "Aylar... why I can not stay wiff you?" He was confused. Did she not want him? She said she would be his new mom but.. did she just feel bad? He sniffled again, feeling unwanted was not a happy feeling. But maybe he was making a big deal out of nothing. He was sure that someone as nice as Aylar would want him and not just because she felt bad. She spoke about her pups. "Why?"

He nodded his head, "Evet. Yes. It is." He smiled, "Where were you born Aylar? I know in north but where in north?" He giggled a little bit. He seemed to be forgetting everything that had just happened to him. It didn't feel like she was gone. He had spent lots of time with other wolves on the boat especially when his mom was ill. The woman used a forgien word in her next sentence but Aslan understood what she meant. He offered her a smile, "Once before, on boat. The same thing happened. A man used kind of medicane that stopped it. But anne was always in pain. Everyone has time to go. It was anne's time to sleep forever." He sniffled and let a couple tears fall from his eyes. He knew that she was in a better place now, but he would miss her dearly.

Aslan does. "Aslan speaks." Aslan thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.aslan-blood b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2a1a1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aslan-blood .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b2a1a1;}
.aslan-blood p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aslan-blood {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#810e0a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AaUai.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #804140; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFBFBF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread