Do New Starts = Good Beginnings?
[html]

Slight change in plans.. he is now 25% coyote. oh! and sorry for the delay.

Aslan smiled faintly, "Yes.. I would have liked someone to play with. Mother was always sick on the boat so I could only play by myself." He yawned, he was getting tired. He seemed to have forgotten about his mother until he looked down at his blood-stained jacket and tears welled up in his eyes again. Anne was gone forever. And there was no bringing her back. She was in a better place though now. Right? So maybe it was better for her to be gone. She had been sick since they left Turkey. And Aslan knows that Anne would have loved Io.

"Hmmpp. Maybe he's busy if he has not gone yet." Aslan cocked his head, traveling somewhere so far away would not sound like fun to him. He liked being on the boat where he stayed in one place. The boat was pretty big too so he had fun running around all over it, but traveling was not on his bucket list. When Io let out a small giggle he cocked his head and laughed. "Who is Sarajevo?" The name didn't sound familair. She hadn't said it before had she? She explained why the pups had probably died. "I'm sorry.." He knew that she would probably have been in great pain when the pups were not alive. A mother and her children are one of the closest bonds on Earth. Even if the mother has never met the pups before.

Aslan cocked his head, "But I am coyote.." His grandmother had had coyote in her. He wasn't sure how much but he knew he had at least a quarter of coyote in him. His mother had explained their heritage and history of the family line to him as soon as he was old enough to understand. He was about four months old.. so it was only a month ago that she had told him. All their family's history was still fresh in his mind. She spoke of where she was from, "Poland.. That's cool!" He giggled. When she spoke about times coming he nodded his head. He didn't want to die but he kept thinking that as soon as he did he would be able to see his mother again... that thought brought a smile to his face.

<style type="text/css">
.gravestone-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gravestone b {font-weight:bold; color:#3e1414; letter-spacing:1px}
.gravestone p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gravestone {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mhh0yo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 450px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#606060; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread