Baby you make me happy
[html]
c:

Strel was indeed like a kind of uncle to Amaranth, having had a thing with her father and her true blood uncle; he was embarrassed to admit those two facts. Especially now that he had someone else in his life. It was kind of sad really, but he had been here in the pack since the pups had been born and they had grown. It was awkward, but less so considering the redheaded man did not tell the young woman what had happened during her childhood. The less she knew about that, the better things would be. So now he smiled as she greeted him with baby in arms.

"Aah, congratulations, a many more children to you," he said pleasantly, not feeling remotely the same for his own self. Children, what a mess. He would be surprised if he ever wanted children. "Any child is a gift," he added, nodding as though he had said something wise to the woman. "How is his father? Elated, I bet." Strel was aware of the other children Niro had sired, but he did not want to make a mention of them to the man's mate. It was always hard for those with a love to think on those that loved him past. "Well here, let me just toss down this blanket and you can sit on it." Strel flapped out the blanket, letting the wind smooth it forward as he dropped it on the ground for the new mother.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread