Baby you make me happy
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth smiled, "Well thank you" She was happy to see the man with red hair. He just always seemed so happy and she remembered him bring clothes for her and she hoped to ask him one day to make clothes for her son. He was after all the best tailior she knew. Better yet the only one she knew. "He's got big plans for the boy. Plans I know will happen he was born a special child."

Amaranth smiled as she watched the man spread the blanket out. "Did you make this as well?" she asked as she sat down looking at him with a smile. She rest Jiva on her lap. She was thankful to have the time to talk with Strel she someday wanted knew cloths she would bring her old stuff to him and see if he could use it or do anything with them. "How have you been? Well I hope."

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread