Baby you make me happy
[html]
c:

The redheaded man laughed at that thought. He had done very little for Niro, but had found lots of business with his mate and her mother. So naturally he knew of all of them well enough, especially since Niro had helped him a tad with some leather work; though he still stank something awful at it. ."What, is he going to have the boy racing on horses with the wind in his hair and a sword in his hands?" he joked lightly, imagining a fire headed male racing on a black stallion into some fictional battle. Such delusions of grandeur. "Or is he going to take the boy as his apprentice with the birds?" It was all in light fun, since it was still so soon; too early to really know who the little boy in her arms was going to turn out to be.

Strel nodded as he smoothed out the edges. "Of course I did. It was simply faster than finding myself one, patching it up, washing it out, blah blah blah," he said as he shook his head, sitting himself down flat on the blanket. He smiled at the woman, happy at his own luck in life. "Couldn't be better, to be honest," the redhead admitted, shrugging. "It could be the time when plenty of Courtiers are happy." He gave a crooked smile, remember when Amaranth was just a teeny feisty thing. "Your boy is a gift, but my man is just as much a miracle." Strel rolled his eyes. And it was his own fault it was a miracle that Noss had not left.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread