Baby you make me happy
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth smiled she would be happy with the boy doing anything really. She wanted to see her children grow into well raised. She wanted him to do what ever he wanted. She laughted lightly at the thought of the first one. "Maybe Niro will teach him to raise birds. i think what ever he puts his mind to he can do." She said. it was a simple answer and was all she could think of.

Amaranth smiled, "I see I'm glad that your still making things someday I would like to bring you fabric so that I may have you make me something lovely like you always do." She said with a wide smile. She listened maybe he was right the time was good. She nodded as she listen there was food and water and puppies what could be better."

She give a grin as he mentioned his lover. "so you have found love? I'm glad to hear that." She said this was nice sitting out watching her son roll about as she looked around. He was her world.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread