Baby you make me happy
[html]
300+

Strelein nodded at the woman, not really know what it was like to have a child to raise. He did not really seem himself with one either. But maybe that was just his logical mind telling him two men a baby did not make. ”I’m sure that he could, but I remember when I was a kid, I thought that I could fly. Now, I know that’s not at all true. Make sure you tell the boy, when he’s older, he needs wings in his back to fly.” He reclined onto his arms, stretching out his legs before him. Was he always so long or was he just less aware of himself than he thought he was?

”Of course I’m still making things,” he said surprised, wondering why on earth he would ever stop doing something he liked so much. Honestly, Amaranth should have known he was going to keep on sewing; it was his job, after all. ”Sure, please do. I recently managed to find a mannequin and it’s kind of made things easier. Though pants are still the hardest thing to do,” admitted the redheaded man, shrugging. Few pairs were made purely originally; most were just customizations. ”But please do. I haven’t made a good full outfit in a while. Heck, I had to stop one because the groom bailed before I could finish his suit.” Strel shrugged, wishing he could finish that piece but it wasn’t going to happen.

The redhead nodded, and shrugged, not really sure what to classify it. ”Well... Maybe, I don’t know. I guess? But I really wouldn’t call it that. Maybe. I don’t know,” he finished his fumbling with a chortle, eyeing the little boy. ”So, you’re going to need something for him soon, aren’t you?”

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread