Baby you make me happy
[html]

Strel snorted. See what he could do? It was more of a "what would he do next" at this point. His skills had gotten to that point where it was just a matter of trying the random and the bizarre, though rarely did he get a chance. But it seemed like he never would, since few people wanted him to test his skills, put them to the max if you will. The man only shrugged, neatly rolling his shoulders in the gesture. "Of course, I'll do my best. I think I've made more things for your family than anyone else. Well. Except myself now." Strel's closet was getting full, and the dresser had been full already. He was so close to converting the useless bathroom into a storage facility for his clothes. But first he'd have to knock in some windows into the walls, but he was no good at carpentry.

The redhead laughed kindly at the woman eying her child. He knew the humans grew slower than them, much slower, but he supposed every mother felt the same way, even the humans with their long lifespans. "I'm sure one day he'll wish he was still here, on a blanket in the sun with his mother smiling at him. Before things get complicated, and difficult, and just not fun. Watch, he'll come crawling home to you and nagging you for food like old times." He wondered if Amaranth would ever accept a woman Jiva brought home. Would she be that kind of mother?

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread