Baby you make me happy
[html]

The redhead laughed slightly, watching the young boy play. "I still wish I could head home to my mother and demand food. But it would just be raw, and I've come to like things cooked, especially if we find spices for it." However, the man was not adept at cooking, and still did not mind his meat bloody. But nice meals went a long way with him. If the rabbit managed to walk into his jaws, the man would gladly take a knife to it and skin it, gut it, before consuming it.

Strel watched the woman leave to grab the fabric from the cave, and the man was left with the child briefly. It was a tad awkward, but he did what he knew to do; make sure he didn't wander off or choke on something he ought not have in his mouth. But when the young child looked up at him, the redheaded man gave a light smile and patted him on the head while the child returned to his toy.

The moment she returned, he was handed the fabric. He felt it between his fingers and scrunched up his face in concentration. Then, Strel looked up at her with an easy smile. "Sure thing. I may have to add more of my own material to it, but it'll probably be more black to the dress. I may have some shimmery cloth left too. But I'll show it to you when I get it done. And the black.. well, I suppose we'll have to see what i think of late at night."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 00px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding: 3px 10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread