I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count » 000

ooc... Set tomorrow Cause of my strel thread dated today>.<

Ic...

Amaranth smiled as she moved outside. The day was so bright and the weather wasn't bad. She had a blanket and a basket full of goods. She smiled, as she looked at Jiva bundled in the sling she made. It allowed her more freedom to do things with her hands.

Amaranth looked down at him as she smiled. "Just wait untill your daddy gets home we're going to have a picnic." She spoke softly.

Amaranth smiled as she laid down the blanket. glancing at him from a moment to another. She spread the blanket nicely as she smiled. "Jiva do you think your father will like this?" She asked as she laughed. Sitting down she unwrapped him holding him close. She hummed to him a song.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread