I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

OOC: :3

Niro didn’t know it but he was in for a slight surprise as he headed home. He had caught a few rabbits, putting some in the storage for the other wolves, after preparing it, and making sure it wouldn’t go bad, and taking a few for himself and his mate to eat. He hummed his mother’s song that she’d hummed to him when he was a pup, missing her, dearly, and making him miss his sister even more, for she was only a few short miles away and he had heard hide nor tail of her. As he camed to the clearing he saw his mate snuggling his son close to her, and couldn’t help but forget everything that was on his mind. His heart melted and knew that he would do anything to protect these two loves of his life. If only his daughters were here, he knew he’d feel the same way no matter who their mother was.

“Getting so fresh air I see?”

He said, moving to the blanket Amaranth had laid out and rubbed his son’s head, the boy’s large bi colored eyes looked Niro over, and Niro couldn’t help but smile, as his heart skipped a few beats. He knew the little one could walk now... well waddle more, he still had those short pudgy legs to work with.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread