I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

WC: 305 OOC: So cute Big Grin

Niro couldn’t help but smile as she said she had made a picnic for them. It was wonderful. He liked it very much. He knelt down as Jiva came waddling towards him and picked up the boy. If he wasn’t doing his best not to cry out of happiness, there would have been a flood, instead he had the biggest grin on his face that any wolf could ever have. How could he not? He had a beautiful caring mate, and a handsome young son now. Though his daughters still plagued the back of his mind, he didn’t think of them this time. They had their own life, including Maggie, she didn’t want him to be a part of it, He would just continue to at least live with them until she saw fit. He sat down with Jiva in his lap, and put down his catch and leaned over to give his mate a kiss.

“This is a wonderful surprise my love! I’m glad you are getting out of the stuffy cave, not always goodto stay in there forever.”

Niro said, Jiva was trying to get across Niro’s legs so Niro put him over on the blankets but as soon as he turned to his mate the boy went to his legs again and tried to climb over them again. Niro couldn’t help but smile, though he wondered how long it would take the pup to get over him.

“I think this is perfect, shall we have the rabbit or did you make up something more interesting?”

He asked wagging his tail. She was good a preparing meals, though they shared the job, especially with a new pup, but she did it much better than him, no matter how much use to preparing he was.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread