I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count » 000

ooc... Set tomorrow Cause of my strel thread dated today>.<

Ic...

Amaranth smiled looking at her son and her mate. They were perfect and nothing in her life could be any better. Amaranth smiled looking at niro. "Well I tried to make a soup of sorts if you don't like it we can have rabbit.." She said smiling.

She opened the the basket and pulled out the food and bowls. She smiled, she made it more chunky and meaty. I must premonish you though it may be cold. She ad cooked it much earlier and she should have thought about that. She smiled as she set everything out.

She watched her son try to cover her mates legs. He was starting to move and conquer what ever he put his mind too. Soon she wouldn't be able to keep him still.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread