I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count » 000

ooc... Set tomorrow Cause of my strel thread dated today>.<

Ic...

amaranth smiled as she ate slowly she couldn't help but watch her son make a chew toy out of the meat that he was given to eat. She knew that he wouldn't eat it all but by the end of the month he needed to be. She would not be nursing a two month old pup.

"A hunter yes i agree I think he would make a grand hunter. As long as he always comes home to me in one piece." She said a smile laced across her face. She looked at her son who looked up from his food a piece of meat hanging from his mouth. "Yummmy" he said the grin on his face just getting wider.

Purple eyes filled with laughter as amaranth giggled. "Now look at you so cute." she said "Can has more?" he asked as he turned to his father "Pwease" That little piece of meat still stuck in his teeth as all he could do was smile. He just couldn't understand why everyone was giggling.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread