I used to think I had to do it on my own
Amaranth would never say no to him. She was glad he was growing stronger by the day. Her son was her world and Niro the gravity that held it all together. Without him she wouldn't be able to do this to do anything. She was a pile of mush wrapped in fur. Her emotions always took over so if it was not for him then she would not do well with Jiva.

Ayita looked at him, "Of course how can I say no." she said with a chuckle. She took another peice of cooked meet and tore it and pulled it apart so that it would be easy for him to eat. Her mother had said to chew it but that seemes so gross to her. Maybe when she became a mother again she would change her tune but she just it seemed off and he could eat it fine like this.

"So my love what do you think about having more." She was more in teasing not really having them now. good lord she didn't think she could handle all that pain again. She smiled looking at him as she finished her food. She layed down playing with her son who was playing with his food like a toy.

Messages In This Thread