I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

OOC: May have to end this, unless you have more to put up to liven it a bit? :3

Niro watched as Amaranth fed their son the meat, though he didn’t seem as hungry any more. He watched his little family and couldn’t help but be proud of it. It was small but he couldn’t have it any other way now. He smiled when she asked if he wanted more, and at first he thought some food but noticed he hadn’t eaten much yet. He was too busy watching their boy... be a boy.

“Oh we will eventually try, but I think it would be best if we let this little guy grow a bit more.”

He chuckled. He had in fact wanted to wait the first time, though they didn’t prevent it they didn’t seem to be trying when Jiva and his sisters were concieved. It was ok, things were turning out better than they ever could. He was the happiest wolf alive right now, being with his mate and son.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread