A shadow amongst shadows
WC: 314

Drizzt noticed the strangers critical gaze, and mentally nodded. The first lesson he had learned; Know your enemy. This dark male was obviously a competent fighter, judging from his stance and analyzing gaze. ’I like this guy already’ The Chaos Champion thought humorously.

Hearing that the gauntlets were a gift from a deceased friend caused Drizzt to flinch inwardly. He himself had no ‘friends’ back home. Even before he left he only had ‘subordinates’. And not even they were trusted. But the sadness in the mans voice, barely even register-able, allowed Drizzt to understand that it wasn’t the same as when his own ‘subordinates’ died. Shaking away the thought, the Assassin heard out the metal wearing male. He chuckled with the joke on his armor. Rubbing the studded gauntlets, he slowly worked his mind over the name so he could meld it with the mans face.

With an formal bow, Drizzt offered his own name in return. ”My name is, simply, Drizzt. And… I suppose you could say they are hunting weapons.” He said with some disgust. As beautiful as the blades may be, they were made for a murderer. For a man who would hunt down and kill another creature just so he could watch its blood flow. Bringing his emotions in check, he decided to question Jaden a bit. ”What about your own blades? How exactly do they stay together with the gauntlets?” He was eager to understand the weapons, as he always was with any other blade. He paused himself, as another question came to his mind. ”Jaden? If you don’t mind me asking, you’re armed as a fighter. But, you walk, and are armed more like a skirmisher. So… What exactly are you? In the sense of; fighter, scout, or something else?” The Russian wolf asked, curious to understand the types of soldiers they had here in the American continents.

Messages In This Thread