A shadow amongst shadows
Thinking on what Jaden had said, Drizzt pondered his own goals. Initially, the runaway prince, had simply come here to escape his mother and her minions, and so far, that seemed successful. But now that he thought of his situation, the leather clad male realized that he had not yet found a purpose for his life, though this realization did not bother him. Drizzt had left behind a comfortable, easy life of killing weaker wolves for his crazed mother. Left behind the prestige awarded to him since his birth, the easy glory that killing the random lone wolves had gotten him. For a chance to live by his own rules.

As he thought about his reason for leaving, Drizzt felt a familiar throb in his head as his vision blurred a bit. Shaking his head and running a hand over his face, he replied to Jaden. ”To be honest Jaden, my lasting plan is to avoid my old fa- pack.” He said, barley catching himself from revealing a un-needed reminder of his past. ”Right now, I’m going on doing what I want to do, with no one telling me otherwise. I spent the better part of my life time killing for someone else, with no chance to get out and see the world. Now that I am, I’m in no rush to do anything else.” Pausing to think a bit more, Drizzt sighed. ”I’m sorry, I wish I could help you Jaden, but for me, nature itself is enough for me. Maybe trying something you haven’t done before could inspire you to find a new hobby?”

Messages In This Thread