Supply Run
[html]
+5. The beauty of roleplaying = pulling said objects of discussion out of thin air XD. Sorry if this post sucks beyond belief.. I'm up impossibly early. Word of the day: "Calliga-wha?" xD

It had been some time since he and Ralla ran into eachother, but back then her belly wasn't swollen. There was a different glow about the woman, that went beyond the color of her skin. It was that familiar, pregnant glow that illuminated Skye's face often. His form backed up some as he felt the slim hand of the other slip into his rough one, watching carefully as she managed to waddle out of the saddle and onto the ground.

The grin never left his face as she spoke again, the familiar and friendly greeting. Glancing briefly at her stomach, he nodded and winked once. "Indeed it has, miss Ralla! Or shall I say Mrs., now, hmn?" His ears perked up high above his head, however, when she mentioned her reason for the journey. Trade. At her question, the coywolf puffed out his chest a little, proudly to be trading on behalf of the pack. "Are yeh kiddin'? Bangle's th' name n' tradin's the game!" He winked, using the same tone of voice he had when he first attempted to sell her something upon her last visit.

Multicolored form practically leaped over to Jack, who nickered at the unexpected action of the coywolf, as Ralla began to list her needs. The male's hands fiddled with the packs on the black and white horse's back, intently listening to the white AniWayan. "Calliga-wha?" The word was as unfamiliar upon his tongue as it seemed upon hers, but he still continued to look through the belongings he brought along for his scavenger trip. He pulled out a stacks of paper and the black liquid in which to write it with, and chuckled a bit. "Skye gave me this in hopes I'd start writin', but I'm sure she won' mind if it goes t' a better cause, eh?" The male couldn't bring himself to tell the red-headed woman that he wasn't quite interested in reading or writing - things humans used to do. Looking through the myriad of other strange things was a brush, the handle made out of wood and soft, wiry animal hairs of some sort near its end.

The decorated male brought these things over to Ralla's direction, if only to save her strength from walking a few steps from where she took out items from the pack of her own horse. "Don' think it's much, but per'aps this'll do?" Bangle was none too sure if the small brush was what the white wolf was looking for, though even if it wasn't he would have attempted to sell it to her in some fashion. As the woman fiddled with items of her own to trade, he made simple conversation. "How yeh been? Yeh seem far along," The male remarked her obvious protruding belly. The coywolf paused, then covered up for his silly remark. As far as... parents.. I mean.. heh!" The 'p' word was strange on his tongue - it was the first time he had used it, in all honesty. Bangle clicked his tongue, as if trying to rid himself of the strange word altogether.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread