Supply Run
[html]

Was that seriously the word of the day? o.0 How coincidental XD

Ralla felt a blush rise to her cheeks at Bangle's implications, but could remember vividly the man's smooth-talking and jovial ways from way back, even then; thus, she did not let it bother her, and instead felt a tingle of humor. "I don't believe I'm old enough to be called a Mrs. yet, do you?" she asked in a shy voice, although the corners of her mouth were smiling. He was, however, quite apt to switch to the trader she knew him to be, and she was thankful for it. Sadly, she could not stay overnight in the Ccercatori lands that night, or risk worrying Kemo to a blob of jelly. "Calli-graphy," she gently corrected him, watching from over his shoulder, now, as he went about looking for her objects of request.

"Skye? Oh, you mean your council member--oh, excuse me, Second Captain?" It was then that Ralla had to correct herself, since she had used the term she was most familiar with instead of the one proper for the Cercatori pack. She had only very briefly met Skye on the way into the Cercatori lands before, but it had been so long ago, and they had not been properly acquainted to the point of familiarity other than name. "I hope I'm not asking for something that was given to you as a gift..." My, wouldn't that be more than presumptuous? Ralla assessed the quantity and quality of the goods, and deemed them more than satisfactory. "These are perfectly well, Bangle, and I've been the same, thank you. How about you?" The hybrid seemed very cheery--although he always did--and quite frankly, Ralla admired that quality about him. It was quite a talent to always be so smiley. "Oh, about...a month, perhaps? They're due in less than a month's time, the same, if I remember. They certainly feel like it," the white wolfess said, placing a hand on her stomach and feeling little legs gently kicking back. "I can tell that they'll be a handful indeed, though. But Kemo and I'll manage," It was there that she shot another one of her smiles his way, conveying her sincere feelings on the matter. "Now, to what do I owe the trade? My goods are up for your expert perusal," she said with a mock-flare of her own, trying--and likely failing--to emulate Bangle, although this was hard since she was often so proper...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread