i cut my finger
[html]

FEEL FREE TO MAKE MY LIFE EXCITING

Tonight Iliya had wandered off successfully from Adrian, slipping out of his protective arms to gaze out at the stars. The sky was active tonight; it treated the young astrologer to many shooting stars that flew across the sky brilliantly, making the boy's eyes light up with excitement. He could see the stars clearly. There wasn't a cloud to be seen in the sky. There was a light, pleasant breeze. Iliya closed his eyes for a few seconds, a smile apparent on his lips. He was as happy as could be. This was home. Where Adrian was. Where the sky was so clear. Where the land was beautiful, and the pack was flourishing.

There were a lot of members he hadn't met yet. Adrian was keeping him on a short leash, but every day Liya wandered off farther. This caused a lot of stress to the older male, but Iliya wanted to have the freedom to run around. He was young, so he didn't really ever go so far away that Adrian couldn't find him after a while of searching. He was bound to get himself into trouble at some point, but he felt so safe and secure here that he didn't think anything bad could happen here.

Tonight little Liya was in the clearing he went to often in the middle of a grove, sitting and just stargazing. He had plenty to look at and wasn't paying attention to his surroundings in the least, but tonight he wanted someone to look at the sky with. Maybe tonight someone else wouldn't be able to sleep and they'd wander his way. He'd like to meet some more members. Then he could ask them questions. In Russian. Because he was too lazy to really use English and mostly refused to speak it when Adrian was giving him lessons.

<style type="text/css">
.ilyagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ilyagift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ilyagift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1551o4n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F647F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread