i cut my finger
[html]
WC: 325
OOC: I can't remember if they've met or not ^^;

Shawchert was having nightmares again, of the scenes of the two puppies, one of them being his own, the other being Valinta’s newly adopted orphan. Of Argul, and what he could have done to Orin more than just murder their son in front of her. Even after burning his head, Shaw was stll plauged by memories, but the horrors that had been in Cercatori, the nicest pack in the whole of ‘souls area. He had to get out. Leaving his lonely bed, he looked at the normally occupied space, wondering where his mate could be. It hadn’t even been a month yet, but it felt like ages since he had seen her. He left the empty house at a stoop, for he was still and always would be, much too tall for his house.

He found himself out in the woods, listening to the sounds of the night, the cool ground welcoming him as he shuffled through the dead leaves of the forest floor. His ears twitched at a sound that wasn’t normally made at night, something that was slightly out of place. Moving to that sound, he found himself near a clearing, and in that clearing was a young boy. Shawchert viewed him for a while, but knew now that he knew he was here he would not leave him alone, not with everything as it was. He knew it was safe now, but he didn’t know if anything else would try to get their ugly claws on the young ones. Moving into view the large male wore a small smile. He didn’t want to scare him away, because he didn’t want to chase after him.

“I take it you couldn’t sleep?”

He asked, taking in the scene before him, if he had done it right, he wouldn’t have scared the boy at all, but being as it was dark it was rather hard not to scare someone.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread