i cut my finger
[html]

Nope Big Grin

Iliya was one lucky puppy for his nightly wanderlust taking him away from Adrian happened after all that had went down within the pack. After that guy was gone. He could've very easily been on that list of murdered Cercatori wolves, along with others. His young mind was on happier things. Iliya was young and naive, and would possibly stay like that for the rest of his days. Before he knew it he had company, and quickly turned around to look at his alpha. He didn't know this male and had no idea that he was one of the co-founders and leaders of the pack. Not that it mattered to the youngster. All he thought at first was 'new friend!'.

He was the opposite of startled. He immediately got up and ran over to Shaw on clumsy puppy paws, quickly balancing himself on his back legs, propping himself up onto the alpha's leg like an excited dog that was happy to see his master. In this case, it was an excited puppy that was happy to make friends with some random stranger. "Kto vy?" he yipped, tail fanning the air behind him and creating a nice little breeze.

<style type="text/css">
.ilyagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ilyagift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ilyagift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1551o4n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F647F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread