A lost and lonely girl
[html]

Just give her a little time, she will warm up/ 620 words total

She did not know this male, it was a given that she would not be able to trust him at first. There was no need to give him her whole life story; heck there was a nearly half a year that she had no memory of whatsoever. She did not feel like talking much anyways; there was nothing to talk about since her life had not been very interesting. Amaterasu wanted to kick herself at this point; wanting to take over so badly and come onto the male. Part of her wanted to walk away and go back to her tent; unsure if this male would try to follow her and take advantage of her. She kicked herself mentally for just out right assuming that; she was damaged and there was nothing that would change that. Here he was trying to be nice and here she was just holding herself; still wanting to cry a little bit. It really was the black fur that put her off; it was just the contrast of their fur that frightened her the most. Not to mention that he reminded her of the wolves that had killed her family; it was a surprise that she was not shaking right now.

Telling her not to live in the past was easier than done; there was no way that she would ever be able to put this past her. When he mentioned her camp she looked back to her camp; not really sure what constituted a nice little camp. She looked back at him and tried to smile a little bit; that was mostly thanks to Amaterasu’s will that made her do it. He was going through so much effort to make small talk and she had the companionship of a brick wall; what had happened to the social wolf she used to be? Her paws shifted a little in the leaves and her arms fell down to her side a little; she was starting to feel a little less on the edge now that some time had passed between them. When he asked for her name she looked up at him again; debating to give him a false name or not. “Amaterasu, but everyone just calls me Amy” she said softly in hopes that he would give his name back. Her nickname was reserved for her family and she felt no need for anyone to ever call her that ever again.

She sniffed a little and rubbed her eyes; imagining what a mess she might look like after crying. “I am sorry you had to see me like this, after I just finished crying and all” she said as if she were ashamed for feeling so miserable when he was clearly in a good mood. There was not much else she could say or do; being around a male she had just met and remained a mystery to her. Getting past her initial shock she had to admit that he was quite handsome; but there was no way that such a male would go for such a wolf like her. The very least she could do is offer him to come and stay with her; since she was not sure if he had a den close to here or not. “If you don’t have a place to stay, you are free to stay with me” she said softly; mostly surprised she had actually thought of that. Truth be told that was mostly Amaterasu’s doing and not her own; but it was not like she would ever know that. Her split personality did not go quiet when she was not in control; how else would she ever be able to respond when Amy was in danger?

<style type="text/css">
.amy-amaterasu b {font-weight:bold; color:#383838; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amy-amaterasu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#383838}
.amy-amaterasu p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amy-amaterasu {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515151; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread