I found one! [J]
[html]

WC:408 - Spree time <3

At Beyaz’s cry of complaint, he had awoken at an un-godly hour. With little, to nothing to occupy his time he had set out to walk the borders; something to clear his mind and kill some time. Following the worn down path, where the branches were pushed back and the ground flat from use, he started making his away along the edges of Anathema territory.

After finishing a round, the sun had risen and morning had arrived. From his short round he had confirmed that nothing was amiss; not that there ever was trouble along the borders, things were more a less quite these days. Blue eyes sought out his favourite tree, which stood upon the very edge of Anathema.

Once he stood at the base of the thick, spiralling tree, he turned to his surprisingly quite companion. Grinning, he told the white bird to hold on whilst he pulled himself into the branches, and then jumped up before checking to see if the creature understood, catching one of the lower branches and then pulling himself up.

Scooting along and climbing through the maze of twigs and branches, he found the stable branch he sought. Wriggling along it’s length, he slotted himself into the small groove that was now there from where he had slept on it before.

Despite Liev telling him not to bring the bird into the light, he had dragged Beyaz with him; the stupid creature had screamed up a fit when he had attempted to leave it back home. With one finger, he scratched softly at the birds head, “Good thing you held on, or I’d be picking up your dead remains hmm” he teased the bird, for despite it’s loud attitude, the pest was still to weak to fly. “Since I took you along with me, keep an eye out whilst I nap” once the instructions were given, he closed his eyes and cast his mind to solving his recent problem.

Teo and the god dammed Raccoon. Why, in gods name did the Albino believe him to be capable of convincing the arse that is Teos brother he would never know? The only thing that could possibly sway the bastard was Alcohol and whores and neither were exactly available. He had a stash of whiskey in his room, but he did not believe that would change the males mind.

Or he could simply kill the Racoon… that would surely solve all his troubles.

<style>
.alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;}
.alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold}
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread