I found one! [J]
[html]

300+

At first she thought the branch the crow sat on was breaking off from the tree when a pair of furry ears and a disapproving muzzle came into her view. The female watched with amusement as a largeish male appeared in her vision looking as though his sleep had just been disturbed and she wondered if the white crow was his pet or something, finding the idea of using a bird as a sentry highly entertaining, especially considering that the bird now appeared to have a death grip upon the male's shoulder with its sharp claws, something that had to hurt even despite thick fur.

Gemma raised an eyebrow as the man jumped down from his perch with the crow still attached to his shoulder, something that the crow did not look happy about, while the male busied himself with the task of getting down Gemma was busy arranging her stance into something more attractive, her long hair was tousled in an attractive way and a delicate hand fund its way to rest on her hip, subtly drawing attention to her curves and body, also the zip of her leather top was partially pulled down giving a generous view of ample cleavage. She noted that the male gripped onto his sword's handle and gave him a coy smile, she was no threat to a man like him, she was smaller and had no weapon nor did she really wish to harm him, her eyes roved over him, she could think of a few other things she'd rather do with him than fight.

He did not seem pleased that his nap had been interrupted and his question reflected that, her other hand played with the hair that framed her face and her small coy smile turned into a full blown curve of her lips.

"I wish to join your clan so I can be with my father... of course there are always things I could do for you before I join." There was no mistaking her meaning as her eyes traveled over his body admiringly.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread