I found one! [J]
[html]

200+

His clear lack of disinterest had Gemma straightening herself up and removing her hand from her hip, there was no point wasting her efforts on this man if he did not require her services and she had an inkling that if her acceptance was up to this man then she would not be living within the same pack as her father now or anytime soon. She sent him an easy smile and placed her stance into something more submitting and pleasing, no offense meant. His question was considered carefully, what skills did she own? Well she could catch food and cook, although she doubted he wanted to see her 'special skill' as her lovers had often called it.

"I am a good hunter and cook, I am a...." Gemma never got a chance to finish her answer to the question asked of her, almost quicker than her eyes could make out the male was swinging the sword contained in its sheath towards her head, her eyes widened as impact seemed imminent and star bursts of color exploded behind her eyes, her world revolved upon itself and the female dropped to her knees before crumpling to the side as she lost consciousness completely, black descending over her vision.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread