[M] Dear dear diary...
[html]

OOC jibbles

A flash of black caught her lovely blue eyes and the woman's head turned, following it. Could it be finally? She watched as the black figure drew closer until eventually it was unmistakable as t who it was. She had found her father at last. Most likely he would not remember her as she had been still a youngster when he had left, useless for bearing his children or his affection for her really, like she said; useless for anything just then. Now he was approaching her and she could not keep the happy smile contained nor could she stop her tail from wagging meekly and submissively.

He spoke and she heard not recognition in his voice, more than likely he did not connect the useless 6 month old puppy he'd left behind with the curvaceous woman she had now become. She stopped herself from reaching out to touch him as that would only anger him at this stage, however she took a step close to him and inhaled the lovely scent that always rolled off of him. She noted with a burst of anger that he had some new scars and silently vowed to at least try and avenge him if she could find out the culprits..

"Daddy! I've come to find you now that I'm grown up and more useful to you." She longed to reach out and touch him, hug him close for he was her father and that was the way of things

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread