[M] Dear dear diary...
[html]

sorry it took me so long, grr

She remained still completely as he looked her over, appraising her although her tail still wagged gently behind her, blue eyes identical to his own looked him over as he did to her and she hurt to think of father being scarred by so many horrible people, surely they could not see what a wonderful man he was? It was obvious to Gemma who had be raised to worship this man wolf before her until the time he had left and then by her own mother before Gemma herself had left in searching for him.

Her form was pleasing to him she was happy to note as his body reacted to her presence, and she placed a hand on her hip that was thrown out to the side as she licked her lips before replying.

"I can bear white pups to carry on the Sawtooth line and make sure it is strong, or be used for other carnal activities."

Anyone else would have been horrified by what she propositioned to her own father but she knew that Lucifer would not be able to resist such a tempting offer, for white females were his obsession and furthering his own line was his life's goal.

OOC ending: Lucifer has sex with Gemma then leaves her at the borders of Anathema

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread