truth is a great flirt
[html]

sorry for the sucky post but its a muse fail. next one will be better! i promise. and soooo sorry for the wait!

Mizu still didn't really feel like settling down just yet. She was part of a pack but... she just wanted to travel again. Those eight months she had done had gotten her heart set on never staying put. She just still didn't feel like she had a home. Her feelings had been wavering for a while now and she seemed to be getting out of her depression. She had help though from quite a few people. She smiled, thinking of all of them. She pushed away her thought, not wanting to think about anything right now except enjoying her surroundings.

As Mizu kept walking she saw another wolf. "Hello?" She smiled, the wolf seemed to be very relaxed and content. She didn't want to interrupt anything but she did feel like talking to someone right now. Maybe he would travel with her. She smiled, "I am Mizu Kuin, but you can just call me Mizu."

Mizu does. "Mizu speaks." Mizu thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.mizulove b {font-weight:bold; color:#d529ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mizulove .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.mizulove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mizulove {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d60c33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8JFQV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#320d33; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread