ain't nobody got a blessing like mine
[html]

Since Noss hasn’t replied despite my PM, I’ll skip over her for now. Rachel, feel free to jump in whenever. Sorry for the short post.

Ezra’s introduction to the stranger before him was interrupted by another stranger calling out to them. He rode on some animal that was as quaint as he. Ezra stared at the friendly newcomer, holding back an impolite chuckle. The man smelled of the Court, and not a threat, so the secui attempted to help him down from his steed. “What do you have?” Ezra asked carefully, wary of the last time he took a drink from a stranger. Bangle gave him some awful stuff that the male couldn’t handle and didn’t want to repeat that again. “I’m Ezra, and this is Noss. You new to the kingdom?” The new man did indeed seem interesting, and wouldn’t mind sharing the sunset with the peculiar figure.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread