pandora's box
[html]

Dunno what happened here, but she'll cheer up. >>; WC: --

At Sage's touch, Talitha did not turn, nor really move. But she spoke. A blank, hollow voice greeted her, and Sage suddenly felt colder.

"I'm okay, you know. I just like to come here, to the beach." Talitha added, but Sage was not convinced.

The hippie girl's chocolate ears fell quickly against her skull, and she removed her hand slowly from her cousin. The shared warmth gone, she folded her arms against themselves and dropped to the thick-sanded ground, turning her gaze away from Talitha. It was unpleasant and cold; Sage wondered if she should have just Talitha be. Sage's worrying would probably get her in trouble one day. Too late now, though, she thought with a small sigh.

"Alright. I'm sorry." she spoke softly, her voice nearly carried away by the breeze.

Talitha turned to smile at her, but Sage couldn't respond. Her lips twitched briefly before she simply turned her head back to the sea again, normally bright eyes sadder than they should have been.

"You don't need to be concerned." the auburn-haired lady added.

Sage's head turned back now, a small smile on her face now. She wanted so badly for Talitha to be happy, and if the earth child knew anything about people, she knew that Talitha was not happy.

"Yeah?" Sage replied, very nearly hopeful. There was a vague question in the reply, though Sage did not expect confirmation. Sunshine eyes fell to the ground for a moment, still firmly unconvinced that Talitha really was okay.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie b {color:#AF7817; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread