pandora's box
[html]

SHORT. SORRY FOR WAIT. OMGFAILKI.

Of course, the unique child born to the Lykoi family agreed with the rest of the clan in that the beach was not her favorite spot of the territory. It seemed, at least to the dark-faced de le Poer, that she was the only one who appreciated such a place. The sea breeze permeated the air, leaving Talitha calmed by the salty scent. She couldn't find the same comfort in any other region. Not even the caves were offering it as of late. Only the beach, with its abrasive, rocky sand and brackish water left her relaxed. She exhaled a tired sigh, wrapping one delicate arm about her knees as they were pulled up to her chest. Her cousin's words caused the fainest smile to break out over the pale jaws of the elder woman, after the laughter had faded into nothing and all was silent again. As she produced some of the strange scented herb she seemed to enjoy smoking, the de le Poer tossed the idea of leaving over in her mind; as she was offered the vaguely smokey, rolled object, she shook her head and returned to the reality set before her.

"I was just trying to think. I don't do that enough." Her words were spoken softly, eyes kept attuned to the sight of the sand beneath her feet. Thinking had never really been her friend; that had to change.

Talitha de le Poer

Table created by Marie!
<style>
.talfreetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.talfreetable-a01-header {font-size:30px; text-align:right; padding:15px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#033c63; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 3px 8px; font-family:Impact;}
.talfreetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.talfreetable-a01 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.talfreetable-a01 {background-color:#3e9fe3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hBgsg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#033c63; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.talfreetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.talfreetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #033c63; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread