pandora's box
[html]

Weird post, derpppp. Depending on what you think Tali would do here, we can end it or not. But obv, we would need another. >> WC: 269

Sage's eyes were locked on the sea, but her thoughts were kept grounded. She was aware of Talitha's fragile emotional state. It saddened her heart; she greatly wished that Talitha could so easily see the good in life more quickly than the bad. Sage sighed deeply and audibly, but the noise traveled quickly away on the salty breeze. Yellow eyes fluttered for a moment to Talitha, and she wondered what she was going through her head.

Talitha looked down just as Sage's gaze found her. She spoke, and Sage's expression fell slightly. "I was just trying to think" she said. "I don't do that enough."

Immediately, she thought that perhaps her cousin had wanted to be alone, after all. She wanted to stay, to be there for the older, more sullen girl. But she knew that when she was engaged with her own thoughts she was often less receptive to company. She sought empty rooms, uncrowded spaces. But everyone needed and deserved that. Her sun-colored gaze paused again on her fellow Optio before returning to the sea again. The girl cleared her throat lightly. "I'll go," she said quietly, gentle eyes locking briefly on Talitha's as Saage took a slow step backwards, turning slightly away. "if you want to be alone."

The hippie girl always liked to be alone, when she was close to her thoughts; otherwise, she felt crowded, in a state of unrest. Yes, she knew that feeling quite well, as of late. She knew, too, that being able to be so close to her thoughts was healthy. Even her desire to stay with her auburn-haired cousin was outweighed by Sage's wish for her mental clarity.

<style>
.sagetrippyhippie1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sagetrippyhippie1 p {padding:2px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sagetrippyhippie1 b {color:#64480b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sagetrippyhippie1 {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5007/sagetrippy.gif); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 90px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread