All the above.
ooc: +200 word count

The youngster went from splashing to chasing his paw to a wonderful game of catch the tail (which he never quite managed as tails are incredibly tricky things!). Viggo watched, yearning to join in, but terrified of frightening the youth away. There eyes met as the mahogany male had almost succeeded in his pursuit of his hind appendage. The momentary awkwardness passed as if it was never there as the pup introduced himself.

Nares sniffed the air; the scent was strange and foreign to him. Apparently there were others besides his pack around. On a few of his travels he had passed some markings of others, but this smell was new to him. Viggo wagged his tail and stood to greet the other wolf. "I'm Viggo. Tails can be incredibly tricky things, can't they?" As if to prove his words, the older male began to spin, attempting to catch his own only to flop on his back in a narrow miss.

Immediately he righted himself and stood. His tongue lolled between his parted maw from his exertions. "I'm new in these parts, and I've joined Cour des Miracles...but I don't recognize your smell. Do you have a pack? Are there others?" His curiosity peaked; Viggo hadn't met anyone from another pack yet.

Messages In This Thread