blank stares at blank pages
[html]

OOc: I'm glad you liked it ^^ Sorry its so short. ><

Leon rolled his head and glanced at the hybrid in concern. He noticed her cracking voice, but again was at a loss for how to approach the situation. Sitting up, he caught his breath and spoke up. "It was no problem at all, Ateivis. Not much of an adventurer are you?" He asked in a friendly tone, not wanting to offend her. "You seem to be a bit rocked by that run in with the elk." He plucked a blade of grass and let it fly free, thinking of a conversation to distract the woman. Looking back at the shocked woman, Leon sat up straight. "My name is Leon ven Liudesys, by the way. May I know yours?" He asked calmly. Maybe she would regain her composure at simply hearing a voice.

"What were you doing in there alone anyway?" Leon asked, raising an eyebrow. He had missed what ever it was that drew her in, and was therefore curious why she'd endanger herself. He'd been on the bad end of a stampede before. He was still grateful he had fallen into that river by accident. "You smell of a pack, so surely you have a companion with you?" He glanced around with that statement, raising his guard. If she had a companion, it was likely the Timbers presence would be regarded with hostility as he was from another pack.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread