ordinarily less then most
Trying to not seem overly excited for fear of spooking the mare, Viggo stepped forward, hand outstretched palm upwards. He allowed the horse to sniff his hand before moving closer. Rust fur touched reddish brown fur as he slid his hand gently along the nose of the horse. His tail continued the small wagging that had began once his transformation had succeeded. "Does she have a name?" he asked, his voice soft.

Amber eyes shown with excitement and joy. Never before had he felt so at home as he did at the moment. Alder's faith in allowing his horse to be petted, as well as his non-judgmental attitude towards Viggo had gone very far towards making the red wolf feel comfortable within the Court.

"In my parent's pack, we didn't have horses. Of course, we also didn't mix and mingle between our wolf packs and those of the others...the luperci." He had hesitated at the word, only having recently learned that was what he actually was now. "Needless to say when I became loup-garou I was no longer welcome..." Viggo's hand trailed along the neck of the mare, enjoying the softness of her fur against his palm. He jerked a finger towards the forest he had just ran into and returned from. "I'm sorry about bolting just a minute ago...I'm rather new to the whole "change"."

Messages In This Thread