It wakes and returns for the third time
[html]<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

Post order: Dawali, Ralla, J'adore - then freely/with no order.

Forward-dated to May 1st

Please consider this thread semi-mandatory, as there are important news!
Please do not in feel obligated to match my post length Smile

The male stood firmly by the roaring fire. His ornamented walking stick was planted into the ground next to him very firmly as well, though he stood as tall as he had ever stood in that place, patiently watching his tribesmembers arrive one by one. Still, his leg had not entirely healed, but his limp was gradually dying, and he would not risk it becoming permanent. The carvings on the stick were born out of solitude and endless restlessness - but now he had learned how to properly shape wood by the knife. His howl had long since been silenced by that creeping density that the setting sun brought with it, as if the strange light manifested itself in thicker air which muffled and quickly killed any sound. That thick air and settled silently, and everything around the ceremonial ground glowed like firebugs from the setting sun's strange aura. A perfect spring evening, with sweet scents teasing his olfactory nerve, and it was so long since he had been outside.

Once they had all arrived, Dawali rested both his hands on his cane's rounded top end, positioned it in front of him, and cleared his throat to get their attention. As if rusty at speaking to them, he paused a moment to measure the focus of his listeners, using the silence to his advantage as all sounds but the fire hushed and eyes were turned to him. When he spoke, he spoke slowly and clearly, but hardly not loudly. "It's spring again." his deep voice stated bluntly. "We have all struggled to recover from the storm that claimed some of our tribesmembers. But the snow is long since gone, and this," he said, stretching one arm outward as if pointing to the green which touched everything. "must be celebrated! But before we do anything of the sort, I have a very important announcement to make." Yellow eyes searched the crowd for a familiar face, and when he found her he waved a hand at her, as if telling her to join him up front. "With my injuries, I have for some time been unable to serve the tribe. Jefferson was kind enough to help us, and he holds my eternal gratitude. But I have come to realize that we are in need of more than one person to turn to when the situation calls for it." Smiling, the red wolf turned to face the femme rather than the crowd. "I have asked Ralla to join our council, and she has accepted my offer. She will be the one you can call on if I am elsewhere or unable to help." The side of his eye moved then, as if in a wink, and he stretched his arm towards her. "And now I leave the majority of our ceremony in her capable hands." The russet male stepped back just enough to shift the main focus onto Ralla, and waited patiently for her next move. It was, for him as well, an exciting moment, and he was curious to see how she would fare while speaking to her tribe from her new rank for the first time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread