Wishing to Rebuild
Shiloh assessed the damage done to the stables during the snow storm and found that despited the roof collapsing she would be able to fix it with some help. She already had some wood collected from some of the abandoned buildings from the outskirts of the pack territory. All she really needed as a horse and two or three people to help with building it back up. Most of the wood that had been used for the roof had to be replaced as soon as possible and she wanted to build a loft for people to sleep at night because the town hall was too crowded for everyone. *I really want to help around here but the weather is still against me. I can't make fences because the ground is too hard packed but I can fix this place up and make a loft for some families to live for a while.* she thought as she started to clean up the rotten wood that littered the ground. Had no one tried to fix the stables before she came? She spent the next two hours cleaning up the rotten wood. The first thing her father had taught her was to clean up the spot you were going to start building because it made it easier to bring things in and keep things organized. Shiloh hoped she would get help soon because she wouldn't be able to do this alone.

Shiloh had prayed this morning that things would go smooth and she was able to build without frustration and annoyance. She had also prayed that the weather warmed up soon so she could start on the huts. She had already started making new shelves and a table for the town hall along with a totem for the pup she had met a few days ago. She had wanted to be with the pup more but couldn't find her last time she went to the town hall. She wanted to get to know her because they were so much alike. Shiloh thought about how the pup had licked her cheek, licked a burn scar and claimed her as her own. The look on her face when she had tickled her. She was already attached to the pup and hoped to make her and her mother a stable, warm and comfortable home.

Messages In This Thread