gemini
[html]
mall-caps;text-varientConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

It was hard for her to see the lack of desire that her brother felt; she didn't know that he had no want in the matter. She didn't know that it had been Gabriel's choice, not Ezekiel's. All she could feel was elation and relief, for herself and her family. Selfishly, she believed Ezekiel loved her above all others, and knew he would take care of her regardless of what she did. She was his sister, and he had never turned against her. He had simply deviated from a common path. Keeping her opinion silent, she made a personal choice to steer him back upon his rise to power. Gabriel had, perhaps due to his age, become lacking in her own traditional ideals; she wouldn't allow it to happen to her brother.

She remained silent as he spoke. The transference of leadership from Gabriel to Ezekiel would indeed be difficult, perhaps in more ways than the single change of Aquila. Gabriel was known to be strong, known to be determined and known by his clan as a leader. While Ezekiel was his son, he was not seasoned in the role. She had faith in him, but she was biased. She mirrored his sigh and crossed her arms as he pulled himself away. "Halo is nothing. 'Dealing' with her is...easy. Or it will be. She either accepts or she leaves." The latter was much preferred to the dark woman who found their young cousin to be a blemish on the kingdom in her head. Auburn curls shook with her head as she turned her eyes away, prepared to think of a reason why she should be replaced with someone else in her rank of Optio, but as he spoke of wanting her eyes an ears inside of the borders, a thought occurred. "You just don't want me running away again." Though her tone was light and humored, she wore no smile. "Place whoever you want in the rank; I have no plans on leaving Inferni again. There is no reason to, and there are only...awful things to see outside." Of course, she spoke of their half-siblings. A barrier to the princess that made the world look dark.

Her legs carried her a few steps in the direction of the caves, crimson eyes watching the darkness as it set in. If Gabriel was going to step down, she felt it was best to address her perceived problems with her brother. "You know, I tolerated father's leniency with outsiders. He's our father, after all. If it comes to it, I won't let you further that leniency." Her gaze turned over her shoulder as she spoke. Ezekiel had lived differently than she, and while she adhered to her traditions, she did not expect that he agreed. After all, he spent time outside of the clan and he had enjoyed the company of the brats and their mother. Gabriel was her father-King, but Ezekiel would always be her prince, and therefore equal to her opinions. "We have enough fools here, let in by father and Grandmother Kaena. I'd like to see that change." She didn't believe it would, but there was hope in her voice as she spoke.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread