gemini
[html]
mall-caps;text-varientConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

She had managed to hide a dominant aspect of herself from many prying eyes under the watch of Gabriel, but felt no reason to continue her docile route. After all, she was comfortable with Ezekiel, and she felt she had a power over him that she would never have gained upon their father; where she had feared the possibility of being forced from Inferni in the past, with Ezekiel holding the reigns, it might never happen. He had chased all across Canada to find her, now he offered a restriction to her world in putting forth a second Optio who could interact with the packs and outsiders.

He surprised her by taking on an almost aggressive mask as he spoke of her place in Inferni. She would keep her rank. She knew the people, while he did not. He wanted honesty. She scoffed and shrugged her shoulders carelessly, letting her eyes close so she could listen to the world. "Honesty. Who uses honesty in this day? I'll tell you what I see, and what I want, but I can't promise honesty." It was all subjective to a mood or a whim or a desire, as it was so often with the fickle gender of women. She never claimed to be different from the rest, and she knew all too well about using and abusing power over males. Males like her brother, who had been so devoted in the past. He had been devoted. She sighed. "I suppose, for you, I'll be as honest as I can muster." Her body turned back toward him, only halfway, as she allowed herself to settle an affectionate red gaze on his golden fur.

The affection faded somewhat as the topic of outsiders was bridged and closed, but it didn't fade. Instead of responding, she merely gave a nod; there was no reason to argue with him if he wasn't planning on changing the ways of their home. All she needed was more imbeciles to fill the ranks. They were a far cry from the clan she knew during the war, but it could be changed with some work on the part of their warriors. Pleased, somewhat, with his answer, she gave another nod and looked back toward the caves. Silence festered in her mind until she heard a familiar name, one that both sparked elation and jealousy with the single syllable. Sage. Her face turned toward Ezekiel quickly, red eyes betraying what she didn't say. He knew Sage, the pretty cousin who had comforted her before on more than one occasion, but she wondered how. How, how, and why? Without answers, the envy seeped into her gaze, as she drew conclusions that were most likely unfounded.

"Yes. Sage. I like Sage." Her only input into the matter as she found herself staring at the ground beneath her feet. She did like her young, strange cousin. Much more than the dark-hued beauty who ranked above her still. At least Sage was compassionate.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread