gemini
[html]

omg this is crap. I am so sorry.

Whatever else his sister was, Ezekiel expected her to grant him what he asked. He had spent the majority of his life trying to chase her down, even though she had always been just out of reach. Despite her claim she would view the world with a skewed vision, he knew that she would tell him what he needed to hear. Perhaps by keeping her and Halo at each other’s throats they would leave the future-Aquila to do what he needed to do. Until things settled, he would likely not be leaving their borders for a while.

Ezekiel lifted his brows a little at her reaction to Sage’s name. Did she think he favored her over his own sister? While his easy-going cousin was certainly a nice change of pace, she did not challenge him. She was a slow river a calm current, which could certainly be a nice change from two spit-fire women and one stubborn wild-boy. “I gave her a fighting lesson not that long ago,” he explained, seeing the festering wound of jealousy in his sister and knowing it would be best to heal it now. “She’s…well, she’s not like the rest of the clan,” Ezekiel admitted, winking at his sister in an attempt to humor her. “But I think she’d do well. She reminds me a little of myself, back when I just smoked all the time.” The fun had worn off after his fight with Corvus, and been unavailable while he traveled alone. “Do you think you’d be able to help her some? Just as far as teaching her what’s expected of your rank.” Ezekiel knew very little about what his sister’s duties were now, only that she was supposed to report things to their father.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread