gemini
[html]
Not as bad as mine. @.@
mall-caps;text-variantConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

He tried to brush away the jealousy his sister felt, but she was left unsure whether his attempts were meant to heal or further harm. The wink didn't really help. Of course Sage was different. Talitha had learned that first hand. But was it different for the better when it came to the eyes of Ezekiel? In truth, she knew she held no reason to feel distressed over the idea that he might enjoy someone else over her. She wasn't his keeper. They had been away from each other for so long, that it was silly to believe everything would be the same. Without smiling, she turned away entirely. Her silent way of showing unhappiness.

Ezekiel explained his reasoning for his choice and asked her to help the younger woman. The princess remained quiet for a moment longer. "I'm sure she knows better than I did what's expected. She already visits other places." But she would do as her brother asked, unwilling to turn away his desire for her to help their cousin. If it had been Gabriel, it would have been the same, though she was certain she wouldn't have felt the vindictive sting that crossed her chest. Gracefully, she took a seat on the cool ground, letting her legs stretch out before her. "Do you think you'd like me better if I were more social? Or smarter? Like them. Like Sage and...that woman." It was unfair to ask the question, but it came out anyways. Ezekiel had never said he liked anyone above her. His dark twin simply wanted an answer to calm her unhappy thoughts.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread