gemini
[html]

Each doubt spurred further fears, and her brother only sat and listened with his wolfish eyes distant. Perhaps she was right; he might one day find a mate and bring children into the world, but who knew how long that would be. No woman had been challenging enough for him. Those he had yearned for had scorned him. While not broken, his heart had been burnt to the core. He loved little. But he loved her, and he loved her dearly enough to forgive all her faults.

“Most people can’t read or write,” he corrected her gently. “And I really don’t want you to leave. If you did, then I’d lose some of my parts too.” He was clever, too clever—using her words would no doubt echo this. “Come on, let’s go put this in my cave and then we’ll go do something fun.” This task was short lived, though Ezekiel made certain to position his new prize in an area where it would certainly be seen. Pleased with this, he returned to the sunlight. The weight chased him still, and the doubt lingered. He did what he always did. “I'll race you to the beach,” was all he said before he started running again, carrying the trappings of his feral world still. He slowed to wait for her, eager for the chance to please his too-often gloomy sister.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread