Looking for a new friend
He was about halfway done with his fish when he heard the noise of a horse approaching, he lifted his nose and sniffed, he smelled a Luperci female, he smiled to himself and looked around for the source. He smiled broadly as the female came around the corner on the horse. His tail wagged wildly and it was clear that he was not so much a threat of violence, as perhaps a minor annoyance if you didnt want to play. He nodded his head when she asked if he was the one that called. "Indeed i am" He says in a cheerful voice. He sat down and looked at her, letting his tongue loll out one side of his mouth as he cocked his head to the side out of curiosity. He smiled when she made the comment about fishing. "Yes, it is a wonderful place for fishing, if your quick and clamp on hard. Though they do seem to like to hit you" He says and looks at his fish, then back up at the female. He couldnt help but notice the odd thing in her fingers, and the pleasant, though slightly forboding scent that it gave off. "Excuse me for asking, but what is that you have there?" He asks, motioning his head towards her hand. "It smells pleasant, yet it also gives me an odd feeling" He says, staring at the odd object intently.

Messages In This Thread