Looking for a new friend
[html]

Smile

It was nice, for once, to worry about trivial things again. Sage stared for a moment at the herb pinched between her slim fingers. It was such an interesting little drug. So simple, but so refreshingly relaxing. With a gentle sigh, she brought it to her lips once again and inhaled deeply.

Sage was still surprised whenever she found someone who didn't know of the drug. These people, she would educate. Even if they didn't like it, she would at least know that they had tried it. A slow grin spread on her face, and it melted into an angelic chuckle. Marijuana? Dangerous? "No, love, of course it isn't dangerous. I've been smoking it since I was a pup." It was true; mother and father had exposed she and her siblings to the drug early on in their lives. She had been hooked ever since; perhaps even more so than her sisters.

Sage watched the ivory boy's nose twitch and move as he inhaled the sweet scent. With a tender smile, the slim coyote moved slowly closer to her new acquaintance, offering the joint once again. "Go on, try it," she urged gently. Why shouldn't he give it a go?

<style>
.sageriver-b659 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sageriver-b659-header {font-size:18px; text-align:right; padding:0px 0px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.sageriver-b659 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sageriver-b659 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sageriver-b659 {background-color:#97b1cb; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... Lykoi2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #203f67; font-family: palatino, serif; font-size:14px; color:#203f67; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.sageriver-b659-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sageriver-b659 .ft-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #203f67; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread