Looking for a new friend
[html]

I'll ignore it for now, but just for future reference, although I didn't specifically say it, it should be assumed that she held it low enough for him to have access to. She'll still be holding it, though, I guess, since he has no thumbs. Tongue

WC: 393

Sage had been lost in her own daze; she had been concentrating on the drug and it's effects. Her mind had paid little heed to her four-legged companion's height. Upon realizing just how much taller she really was, she gave a gentle giggle, exhaling and rolling her eyes at her own silly antics. "Oh, I'm sorry, here you are," she said as she lowered herself to his height. Slender knees tucked gently under her tail, which gave one soft wag before holding the joint up to his lips. "Don't inhale too deeply, or you'll regret it," she added with a grin, remembering the many coughing fits she had sent strangers into before. Oh, but she did love to see the effects of marijuana on such fresh and pure minds. Her own had since become more numb to the drug's effects; she still felt them, of course, but knew how to control them and make the drug work for her, instead of against her.

It must have been strange to not be able to walk on two legs like most of the others. Thinking back, Sage remembered her early childhood, when she herself had not yet been blessed with the gift of shifting. Quietly, she wondered how this one had not yet been turned. Did he long for the freedom and sense of feral wonder that came with four legs? But still, even with the virus running through his veins, he'd be able to use that form. Most didn't, of course, because in battle it seemed two fast legs and two arms carrying weapons were more efficient than four legs and no thumbs. Sage knew little about the worth of her two-legged form in battle, but preferred it for many other reasons; including smoking the herb she held out for him.

After he had taken his fill, she rose to her feet again and finished off the roach before tossing it to the ground and stamping out the last of it's fire with her padded foot. The remains of the herb and it's wrapper would return to the earth, where it belonged. Yellow eyes glanced down once more

"You were born to non-shifters, then?" she asked, genuinely curious. "What's your name? I'm Sage," she added, her voice soft and friendly. She might as well get to know her new smoking partner.

<style>
.sageriver-b659 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sageriver-b659-header {font-size:18px; text-align:right; padding:0px 0px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.sageriver-b659 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sageriver-b659 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sageriver-b659 {background-color:#97b1cb; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... Lykoi2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #203f67; font-family: palatino, serif; font-size:14px; color:#203f67; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.sageriver-b659-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sageriver-b659 .ft-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #203f67; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread